Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Microsoft's Marketplace

Sponsors.
I haven't upgraded my ROM to WinMo 6.5 so Microsoft's Marketplace is not yet installed in it.

Marketplace is an application for Windows Mobile (6.0 / 6.1 / 6.5). If your pocketpc is upgraded to Windows Mobile 6.5, you don't need to download this application - it's there already. With Marketplace, you will be updated of the latest Windows Mobile applications on the market. There are useful applications you buy and there are also FREE stuffs all available at your fingertips.


In order to use the marketplace you have to download it and install it first. I downloaded it and installed it and now here is my honest review of the Marketplace application:
  • I find it really useful.
  • It has an easy navigation.
  • Great way to find cool and FREE applications.
  • Easy download and easy install.
  • You can monitor your installed applications.
  • You can make a review of the application you have installed (via Marketplace) and people like you will see honest reviews here.
  • Since anyone can rate the application they download, you now have an idea if the application is worth the download before you even try it. 
  • Up to date applications.

I haven't tried to purchase anything yet but if there is really something worth buying then I'll buy one and update you guys about my purchasing experience.

So my overall rating is:
It is a GREAT and a very USEFUL application. HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...