Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Carnival Land Review

Sponsors.
Gameloft's Carnival Land is one game you must try if you are an arcade lover. I remember going to arcade shops and wondering how those thing work or how they are played. I thought it could be more fun if I knew how to play them before I put my token and actually play it. Now, I know how to play those games but I think I'll stick with this game.

Features

  • The richest content on mobile with 25 challenges to play!
  • 5 colorful environments, each with a distinct atmosphere, including space, the Wild West and more
  • 14 unique fun-filled game concepts including the iconic Bandit Shooting, Test Your Strength and Dunk Tank!
  • A very colorful cartoon style, creating a great carnival atmosphere
  • A progressive difficulty level that keeps you constantly challenged
  • Win challenges and complete short goals in the game to unlock new maps and collect prizes.

Game is available at Gameloft.

This game has lots of mini-games in it, mostly you'll find the games in the arcade sections of the malls. There are some games you'll love and some you'll hate but that is what makes this game fun. It is a must try game. One of the best Omnia 2 gmaes I had.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...