Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Success in ROM Reformat of Omnia 2!

Sponsors.
Amazing thing happened guys. I was able to flash my Omnia i8000's ROM. I used (I8000NXXJH1) JH1 ROM as my device's new ROM. My previous post about formatting went successful. After successfully flashing my device, I realized that if I can flash my device anytime I want to then there is no stopping for me from port to Android. I've seen a lot of great Android applications and there are a lot of free applications and games to name. I hope it will be a success.

I found a ROM, it is an Android Eclair 2.1 Beta and should be installed on SD card. If it worked, I assure you that more apps (Android) will be posted or featured here. I can't wait to see a working Android on Omnia i8000 of mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...