Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Android on my Omnia II - Wow!

Sponsors.
Okay, after hours of trying to make it work. I followed what was instructed in the forum but I was unable to make it work but eventually it worked but I really have to look for other solutions I found on the internet. I combined all the solutions / instructions.

After installing Android and made it work, I used the Android's Market but I was unable to use it so I left it the way it is and tested how long will the battery last. I slept that evening with a smile on my face. When I woke up, I've leaned that my device run out of batter and was totally drained. Mind you, while I was installing Android, I have a 100% battery. I remembered I also left the wireless open so it could probably because of that.


I will post the latest achievements with my new Samsung Omnia II Android while I am testing it. I will make a compilation so it will be just a three step installation for everyone. It will be available soon so please wait.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...