Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

No Luck on Repairs

Sponsors.
Without luck, my phone wasn't repaired. I totally forgot that overwriting my ROM will automatically void me of warranty. Well, I am actually prepared for that I'll even pay since I know my device's warranty is long past its due. Now, only left for me to do is try asking some other service centers and hopefully they can fix my device and hopefully they won't totally ruin my phone. 


Anyways, it is still in good condition except for its camera. So to everyone out there who has some problems with their devices. Before you even think about overwriting its ROM, make sure to send it to service centers and have them look it up. They are still the best candidate to repair your device's issue.

1 comment:

Noel Ablon said...

Got my Omnia Working again. Check it out:

http://myomnia2.blogspot.com/2011/11/cameras-working-again.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...