Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Camera's Working Again!

Sponsors.
I got my Omnia 2's camera working once again and I am loving each and every moment once again. I never went into any cellphone technician nor the service centers, it just got fixed. I don't know how it happened but it is working. I was just on a waiting area with my wife on a hospital while my wife is having her check-up and just to check out how my camera was doing, I turned it on and it worked. After that, it was working like it normally used to be. I am guessing the drop fixed lol! coz I remembered my family were inside our church when I dropped it. The drop wasn't very hard, maybe it just dropped from around my waist to a carpeted floor like how my camera got broken.


Been busy lately and I've been trying out different applications ever since then. Funny thing is my camera inspired me to try out new applications. I'll post new application reviews sometime this week again. And I'll post a few free applications as well.

See ya all again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...