Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

My Omnia 2 Goes Back to the Hospital

Sponsors.
I have decided to send my device to the nearest service center once again to solve the great mystery of my device's camera. It still keeps on popping that "Please Update Camera Firmware". And although the warranty is over I still want the camera to atleast function properly as it should be. Don't like the feeling of being left out once there is some great event or happening where it requires taking a snapshot. I can brag that the picture quality is greater than of Iphone or even HTC HD2. I know because I've compared my pictures to my friend's pictures and I should say they did quite good on its quality although the robustness of its camera sucks for me big time.



And since I am on a holiday tomorrow and my wife as well, I'll take that chance to let the service center repair my device. I hope this time after it is fixed - it stays that way permanently.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...